Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Park Place

Who would have ever thought I'd be hiking, with a baby (on my back nonetheless), and a big dog!




Our little family has enjoyed a lot of fun in Falls Park latley. We went on a family hike on saturday and it was LOTS of fun! Madeline LOVES the park and so did Austin! We went on about a mile and a half hike and, though it was tiring for mama, it was a blast! Madeline was on my back like a little papoose and Steve controlled Austin.
We all had a great time and I actually think I'd like to do it again!




2 comments:

Emily said...

Look at you all woodsey and whatnot carrying a baby on your back! A mile and a half hike isn't too bad, but with 25 pounds on your back, I have a feeling you got the better workout! Looks like a beautiful day for a walk! How sore were you the next day??

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures, you look like you were meant to carry a baby on your back and hike and have a bog dog!