Monday, March 31, 2008

Closer Than My (Stale Easter) Peeps You Are To Me!

Madeline got to have a couple of friends over this week for some playdate fun! Isabelle finds a rogue Easter Egg!

Why are you eating the ball Isabelle?


Want to ride on my sweet whip?

Friday, Emily and Gabby came over to play. Need some butter Emily??



Peek a BOO!




Gabby LOVED the slide!





The Baby has 2 mommies! Gabby let her special baby spend the night with Madeline on Friday! The baby enjoyed a dip in the hot tub, played some pool with Steve, and made a s'more in the fire! I know Gabby was glad to see her baby again on Saturday!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Boy, I need to lay off of the ice cream so I can fit through that tunnel next time. Thanks for the photos of my butt and my profile--my two best sides. Right. We are so glad to have "baby" back with us. She has pretty much been a staple item in Gabby's arms since she returned to the Smith house on Saturday. We will have to be more careful to not leave her places from now one, even though she was very well taken care of at the Fulton household. I am sorry about "baby" trying to set your house on fire. She has a tendency to do that when she wakes up in a new location.