Monday, October 1, 2007

Long Time No See!

Today I got to see my looooong lost college roommate Kris. She has a baby daughter a few months older than Madeline. Kris is an AWESOME mom and I give her kudos for driving down here alone with a baby in the car - 5 hours!!! (Her hubby was on a trip) WE had so much fun catching up and swapping baby tips! We're the super white ones . . . if you couldn't tell.


Madeline konked out on the way home!


Adrianna has been officially exposed to Pirates Booty - aka " Baby Crack"




Excuse me Colonel Sanders, do you know where my daughter is??




Yum! I love playing in pumpkin! I'm doing some Pollock with pumpkin!











2 comments:

Emily said...

Okay, seriously Erin. You are driving me crazy with the cotton bibs! Vinyl, girl...vinyl. (That was sarcastic, BTW!)

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Oh, that was so much fun to catch up! And Madeline is such a sweetie. Thank you SO much for driving all that way to spend time with us. And thank you for the baby crack too. I like it as much as she does! :-) I always knew you'd be a good mom, and I'm thankful God has a sense of humor and gave you a gift when you least expected it!