Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I love the way you lovee










Madeline has attached herslf to this little dollar store bear. From day to day though, her love for it changes. Some times she chucks him over the side of her crib, not to see him until naptime. Other days, like today, she wants him with her every second.
Today was the first day that she insisted on having him in her high chair with her. I decided not to have a fight today over it - it seemed harmless enough. But then it was clear that Red Bear was getting more of her lunch than she was. So she allowed me to hold him for the duration of her lunch. But she watched me like a hawk let me tell you!

2 comments:

starfitch said...

What are they eating? Rabbit pellets? Chocolate covered coffee beans? What are those? :-)

Madeline Grace Fulton said...

They're black beans!!

yeah they're esspresso beans AHAHAH