Thursday, August 20, 2009

I wish I was a baller...

Yesterday I told Madeline that Gramma, Grampa, and I were going to be taking her back to the pool!!! Steve and I took her a few weeks ago and she just had a blast swimming in the kiddie pool and going down the HUGE waterslide with Daddy. So, I recruited my parents to help. Gramma offered to stay in the shade with Jackson, and Grampa and I were on pool duty!



I thought I would check one more time the hours the pool was open, and when I did I realized the pool was *closed* for the season. OHhhhhh drat. How do I tell my child who is IN HER SWIMMING SUIT or "baby suit" as she calls it, that we aren't going to the pool. Boo. So we all decided to spend the morning at Pinheads instead. I had wanted Madeline to try her hand at Duck Pin Bowling, and she loves the playland there.

It was awesome. She LOVED bowling (of course who wouldn't when you have bumpers and you get to stand 4 feet away from the pins) and got a special luch of pizza!!! It was a wonderful day together, though I think Gramma and Grampa may have enjoyed it just as much!

Jackson chillaxin' with Gramma

She LOVED when the ball popped out!

What form!


No comments: