Monday, March 16, 2009

Fee Fii Fo Fum


So here I am in all my 30 week glory. I am going to try to dig up some pics of me at 30 weeks with Madeline but I know I am MUCH bigger this time round.


I have entered that "I can't stop eating all day long" phase. But especially over the last week my uterus has grown so much that my stomach feels totally squished so my meals are small but constant.


I still want breakfast food all of the time and anything chewy... My feet hurt a lot and nosebleeds are pretty common, especially if I get the least bit stressed out. Meanwhile baby2 has gotten a lot more "human" in his movements. Instead of just random pokes and bumps I feel an entire arm or foot slide across my tummy. This morning he woke me up tickling my entire left side. Sigh. My favourite thing to do is spoon Steve so that the baby kicks him in the back. Hee Hee misery loves company right?
The nursery is almost finished. It just needs curtains and a few finishing touches and then it'll be ready for our little pirate!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

You look great!!

You talking about all the baby movements is making miss pregnancy slightly!

Paul Melillo said...

You look so good...your body is tiny except for the belly. I have major junk in my trunk! Almost done!

Emily said...

I cannot believe you are at 30 weeks. Seems like yesterday when you surprised us with your pregnancy! It has been WAY too long since I have seen you because that belly is much bigger than the last time you were over here! It means that baby boy is growing like he should be!

Leslie said...

So you are is MUCH bigger than you were with Madeline?? I am so jealous at how tiny you are :) You look awesome and so incredibly cute. I can't believe you are 30 weeks...wow the time flies!!!

Carrie said...

Erin, you are so freaking adorable! I love your baby bump!!!

Pamela said...

love the belly! you look fabulous!