Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!

Madeline has had a busy week this week. She's been to the park with a friend, carved a pumpkin (by carving I of course mean played with innerts) and went Trick or Treating at Daddy's office!! So this is where you come everyday? It doesn't look that fun to me!
Um, I can have two right? One for each hand?

Does this mean I "got in" to BSU?


This little bee needs some nectar!








Um, excuse me Mr. Pea? That costum was SO last year!





Madeline's back up costume (a banana?) and a RARE picture of Daddy BIG-smiling







The kids in the office!






3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you had a BEE-utiful time! Get it? BEE-utiful? Okay, I'm done now.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute pics! Especially love the family one =) Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

What a cute family you guys make! Thanks for your message yesterday - sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I'm off to WalMart for an exciting shopping trip, I'm sure. Adrianna hasn't enjoyed the shopping cart lately, so I think I'm a glutten for punishment. Sorry to hear that Madeline's getting lots of teeth - isn't that miserable? How reassuring to know that "this too will pass." Have you found anything to help?