Thursday, November 15, 2007

Did the Monkey Mail Come?







Madeline has been extra Monkey-y latley. All she wants to do all day long is climb climb climb. People, dogs, couch, bed - doesn't matter. This girl is fearless! So Steve and I decided to give her one of her Christmas presents early - a climbing slide. We'll be picking it up today so daddy can have it while mommy's gone.






Meanwhile, trying to get pictures of her is even harder considering she doesn't ever want to sit still. BUT we wanted to show our Cardinal pride after the great game on Tuesday!






4 comments:

Emily said...

Did the Monkey Mail come? Well whose it from? Twinkle and Wayne from Higglytown Heroes--up next! Sorry, that's what always comes on after The Wiggles. ;)

starfitch said...

Ah, Emily beat me to it.

The Carrels said...

we love monkey mail at our house too...OOH and AAH are Max's favorites - well and Yo Baby, too!

Anyone miss Emily Yeung? I'm so sick of Daniel Cook!

Unknown said...

I don't have a clue what you girls are discussing...???!!!??? =)

But I do know that Madda is adorable! I love the sweatshirt!