Friday, July 3, 2009

Better than nothing!


I have been beyond terrible in getting pictures up of Jackson (and Madeline for that matter) but .....well......both my kids are alive so hopefully that is worth something!


I blame some of it on misplacing my camera cord so all the pics go on Steve's computer and then they are lost in his big huge hard drive...

but here is, at least, one picture of Jackson. I took it while he and I chilled inside while our friends and family were building a great new swingset for Madeline! (Pics of that to come!) I call it his ghost picture.

He is doing well. He is gaining weight well and has finally taken a bottle from Daddy. The last two nights he's gone almost a 4 hour stretch! YEAH! He doesn't like tummy time, but has already developed a freakishly strong neck.

Madeline is still doing well with the new addition. Most of the time she just ignores him, but she likes to help change his diaper and she LOVES it when they can lay anywhere together. (usually in the pack n play) She doesn't understand that he can't do everything she can do and wants him to play on the swingset, take a bath with her, go potty etc..... I say she should enjoy not having to share while she can!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Look at him all bundled up and the most important part is he's sleeping :)

Emily said...

Aww...don't feel bad about the photos. Just remind yourself from now on to take more. Your fans eagerly await the updates! ;)