Monday, April 27, 2009

I have it so hard

It seems that I seem to think that my life is the hardest in the world sometimes. Ohhhh it's so hard to be at home all day with my crazy two year old - oh it's so hard to live so far away from my friends...... blah blah.....sometimes I just get sick of myself!

I just watched a little "blip" with a mom feeding her child some milk. She had some sort of disability (I think maybe cerebral palsy?) and can't do much herself. She showed all the steps she went through to make the milk and thicken the milk and put it in a certain glass that she can drink out of and then feeds it to her. She was talking about trying to give her little "breaks" here and there because what child wants to chug an entire glass of milk at once?

I get annoyed because my child can't put her own crocs on.

Sometimes I'm just so sick of my own attitude. What an easy, easy life I have.......

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I know how you feel. I remember watching a special on TLC about a woman who had no arms yet still cared for her baby. She was able to change her, feed her, burp her, etc all with her feet. i thought wow...here I am complaining because Laney won't take a nap, or spilled paint or is in a bad mood. Poor me!

Sometimes we need these refreshers to remind us how blessed we are with our kiddos. But also remember, our kids can be tough as well and your days are not just filled with eating bon bons!

Happy 36 weeks !