Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One small step

We are one step closer to a real nursery! Steve was able to get a few hours this weekend to finish the base coat of the top part of the wall. He still has to add in the black detail like on the bottom, but I still think it looks pretty darn good!! The closet/bathroom entrance. Please ignore the clutter in the closet - baby2 will have to share his closet space with my ebay stuff for a while!

The BIG wall - those are portholes that will eventually be painted. Steve has other great visions for this wall - but we'll leave that as a surprise!

The double window wall. The dresser will sit right in front of that window. It fits perfectly!
I am so lucky 1) to have a husband who wants to do a crazy creative nursery 2) has the talent to actualize it. Because if it was up to me it would be "the great white nursery"
I did tell him that in one small corner of the room I was going to write "Ishmael was here" or something of the sort.....lol@Myself......


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, Erin! Go Big or Go Home! I can't wait to see it all come together. Our poor kids...they have never gotten super cute nurseries. Well, Ella's was great but Laney and baby boy have nada! I better not show him your son's room or else he will be jealous :) Can a baby be jealous from the womb??

Pamela said...

looking good!

Emily said...

Great job Steve! Can't wait to see the finished product!