Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Update

Madeline - chillin' at ChiMu.

Steve said that my demure little girl climbed this wall almost by herself! Can you believe she hasn't climbed out of her crib yet?



Anywho who knows Madeline knows she is a hoarder. She LOVES the little garden at the Museum where you can plant flowers. But more than that she just loves to gather up all the flowers and hold them.


This is Madeline wiping her sandy hands on herself. I said, "Didn't you use the dryer to blow dry her hands?" But Daddy said that was for wimps so she let her go STRAIGHT to the sand from the water. (hee hee) I'll bet that was a fun bath night!











3 comments:

Emily said...

Those photos are too cute! I love the flowers pic. It sums Madda up perfectly! Looks like she had a stellar time at the museum! She is so adorable!

Leslie said...

Ahh those are great pics and captions were hysterical. I love the one going from the sand to the water table......I think that is the smart way to do it anyways. Glad she had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Update me. PLEASE dear LORD! UPDATE ME! --Your blog