Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Do you see what I see?

Since Madeline and I were housebound for the THIRD day this week, Mommy was desperate! Madeline was very very unhappy this morning, even when I was holding her! I was supposed to spend the day shopping with my mom, but that plan got snowed out. :( Since Madeline doesn't have a "snow suit" I bundled her up in 4 layers of clothing!
Catching flakes on her tongue on the ride to the snow!
Ummmmmmmmmm I'm not sure if I like this or not

Good thing she left tracks or she'd never know which was she came from!


Hive five mom! I did it!



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pics, she looks like she was having fun!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! I love that you guys got out and played. I wish Beau and I could have :(

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Oh, funny! I have been nearly housebound for 3 days as well! And now that Adrianna has a bad cold, I'm sure that will last for a few more days. We don't have quite enough snow to play in it though. Madeline looks like she's having a blast! What a good mom you are to go to all that work so she can have fun - I'm sure it was a chore getting her all bundled up and dried up!!!