Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What happens at the Pendleton Library . . .

"Man it feels good to be a gansta'"
"I think I'll text that cute baby Marielle!"

Whom are you texting Marielle?


"IDK my BFF Beau?"


"What? You don't have any more snacks Miss Emily? No! I refuse to hear that!"



Now if I just nebulize these three gears to coincide with the four proactive phosophatic trifactas, I can blow this place!




OOOO snacks!!







Now let me get this straight it goes, "Oops I did it again" *shake shake* I played with your heart...











Um...could I get some service here please?

4 comments:

starfitch said...

Geesh, you make me LOL these are so funny! You should be a comedic writer, YN?

starfitch said...

Actually, I do have to add...we won't be emulating Britney Spears. Surely she won't still be in the news in 15 years!

Unknown said...

uh, Jess...I wouldn't place bets on that too soon...

But I do agree these pics/descriptions are v. v. funny!

Who knew you could have so much fun in a library?! And in Pendleton, nonetheless!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Next time if you go on a Tues or Thurs or Fri let me know and Josie and I are there!