Wednesday, August 29, 2007

How do you solve a problem like Madeline?


Madeline has been a little PICKLE latley! I don't know if it's the teeth or the mobility or what but she's just been whiney! All she wants to do is play in the dog bowls and the fireplaces. The 2 places that mean ol mommy won't LET her play! But her absolute favourite pasttime? Pulling up on mommy's legs! Yesterday I was trying to get ready for an event at Ball State and the entire time she would pull up on my legs, fall on her behind, and cry. She must have done it about 25 times. She also seems to love doing it while I'm cooking. I don't know if she's trying to say she wants "up" or if she's just found something new she likes to do.

She's still working hard on those 2 upper teeth. They are just taking for-EVER. I wish they were born with all of their teeth! I don't even want to think about one year molars. Boo Hoo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beau has been doing the same things..I have realized that this is just the way it is going to be from now until, oh...about 18 years from now. ;)

Stephanie said...

The Pulling up on the legs always happens when you are busy for 10 min and you actually can't pick them up, like when you are using a super hot hair iron to straighten your hair or holding a heavy pot of boiling water! They seem to know and get even crankier.

Emily said...

I love your posting title. Too funny! I think Julie Andrews would be proud.

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Oh, I had to laugh at the leg pulling thing - for a second I thought you were watching MY baby!!! Adrianna does that alot, although it's getting to be less and less now that she can walk on her own. This too will pass. :-)